Green Color 10 Ml Woody Spicy Long Lasting Smell Male Perfumes
|Item No||Perfume for men|
|Bottles||Glass/plastic. The colour of bottle,cap and printing logo can be
customized as per customer's requirements|
|Including||100 ml perfume|
|Function||Daily use /personal care/ Long time travel|
|Moq||960 pcs for our brand|
|15000 pcs per fragrance with your brand|
Inner packing: 12pcs/inner box
Outer packing: 96pcs/ctn
|Packing Size: 45.5*44.5*22.5cm/ctn|
|Price item||EXW; FOB; CNF/CIF WILL ALSO BE ACCEPT|
|Test||SGS, ITS FOR PRODUCTS;ISO,GMPC FOR FACTORY;MSDS,FDA|
|Volume||80/100/180/200/250ML and so on|
3-5 days if have stock
45 days for customer brand
Fragrance Hacks to Make You Smell Amazing All the Time
1. If you want your fragrances to last longer (Why wouldn't you?),
don't store them in your bathroom or other damp, warm places. Heat,
light, and humidity will break down the perfume and lessen the
quality of the fragrance. Instead, store them in cool, dry spots
like on the vanity in your room and away from windows. Bonus tip:
Use a pretty cake stand to display them.
2. Rub Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume
to make the scent last longer. The ointment, which is occlusive,
will hold the fragrance to your skin longer than if you were to
spray it onto dry skin.
3. Apply an unscented lotion before your fragrance. Oily
complexions retain fragrances longer, so if you have dry skin, use
a moisturizer first to help lock in the scent.
4. Spray your perfume right after taking a shower and before
getting dressed. The moisture on your skin will help lock in the
scent. This will also prevent the fragrance from staining delicate
clothes or jewelry.
5. Don't dab the fragrance on your wrists after spraying. If you
rub your wrists together, you'll force the top notes to disappear
faster than intended and as a result make your fragrance not last
6. Target pulse points and warm areas on your body when spraying
perfume. To make your scent last longer, choose a couple target
areas (not all of them at once) from the chart below to spritz. The
warm areas indicated will help diffuse the fragrance across your
entire body and spraying your ankles and calves will allow the
scent to rise throughout the day.
7. For a lighter scent, spray the fragrance in the air and slowly
walk into the mist. The spray will distribute evenly across your
body and leave you with a hint of fragrance for occasions when you
don't want to smell as strong.
8. Spraying an alcohol-based fragrance directly onto your hair will
dry it out, so instead spray the fragrance on your brush before
running it through your hair. Your hair will be lightly scented and
9. Or use a fragrance specifically designed for hair to make it
smell better in between washes.
10. Familiarize yourself with common fragrance terms so you know
exactly what the sales associates are referring to when helping you
find a new perfume.
11. Pour the last bit of fragrance from an almost-empty perfume
bottle into unscented lotion so nothing goes to waste.